Sunday, September 29, 2013

Realizing the happy ♥

I told you I was bad about updating....

So regarding the last set of goals I set.  I did not hit any of my weekly goals I mentioned...which kind of sucked but when I made the next week's list I hit 2 out of 3.  I, for the most part, did not stray from my planned food for the week.  I'm still working on tweaking it so I set myself up for success and not cave under pressure.  I was on time to work all week- I was actually early most days!  Yay me!!

Now the monthly goals I set: hit 2/3- again.  I did my weekly food prep and I weighed in every week.  It was not always nice on the weigh ins but they are important to track how I'm doing.  The soda was the goal not hit- I'm bad about needing my carbonated pick me up.  It's not even a caffeine thing...it's a sugar thing.

In the spirit of trying to get my butt down these 15# by my birthday, I am trying something new.  I bought this book dealing with the Fighter Diet program.  I'm excited to try to get more of a strict how-to on the food.  I KNOW what I need to do but I need to get in a good rhythm before I can get it back.  For whatever reason I'm having a really hard time STAYING motivated.   Hopefully if I have a rule book of sorts it'll get me back in gear.  I also am going to have a huge prep day tomorrow (Monday)- taking out meat to thaw and cooking veggies.  Prepping lots of meals and snacks.  I have to find a way out of my excuses.

I also have realized that when I get out of control so do other areas- like my food and finances.  I have been using credit way more than I should.  I have made the final purchase of the book and some other needed items but that's my final purchases.  I shouldn't say out of control because right now I'm not out of control- I'm oddly content.  My family life is at a dull roar (my dad is getting remarried in Dec) and I am rather content in my work life- I love the people I work with.

Maybe that's it- I'm so used to having stress and chaos as staples in my life I don't know how to function when I'm not freaking out/stressing out/sleep deprived.  I don't have stress to blame- all I have is me because in reality, I can afford my bills and food if I stopped petty shopping and eating out.

Alrighty this is the goal setting portion of the blog....

October's goals:
1) Be 15# lighter...in 1-derland by the 30th
2) Drink at least 1 liter of water a day
3) Take pictures of sale items and post!

This week's goals:
1) No PMS eating- keep it under control
2) Cardio 4 days (30-45mins at least)
3) No frivolous spending if have add'l funds

 I'm a big Disney nerd and will always have a movie quote that kind of sums up my feelings :)


No comments:

Post a Comment